Our Prominence community features an awesome 5000 sq. foot resort-style, kid-friendly pool, lounging cabanas, outdoor dining facilities w/gas grills, hammocks, bathhouses and a fitness center. Check out THE HUB! Directly across the street from Prominence. The Hub offers shopping, nice restaurants, outdoor movie nights and seasonal live entertainment. Come check out this family-friendly venue today! Or take a bike ride to the picturesque beach at Deer Lake State Park just .6 miles west of Prominence. In addition, there is a FREE seasonal shuttle that runs from Memorial Day through Labor Day that will take you and your family to Santa Clara beach which is a really nice, full service, public beach approximately 3 miles west of Prominence. You can also get out and enjoy the convenient bike paths on 30A and visit the nearby communities such as Seaside, Seacrest, Alys Beach & Rosemary Beach.
• 5,000 Square Foot Zero Entry Swimming Pool **Due to COVID-19 the hours of pool operation will vary according to HOA rules and regulations.**
• Private Cabanas at the Pool
• Picnic Tables by Community Pool
• Poolside Gas Grills
• Amphitheater with LIVE Music and Movies
• The Hub • FREE Activities (March – October)
• Nature Trails
• Over 17 Miles of Bike Paths
• Onsite Restaurant
• State Parks: Deer Lake State Park (temporarily closed due to COVID), Point Washington State Forest, Grayton Beach State Park, and Camp Helen State Park are located within a short distance away.
• Seaside: The infamous Seaside is the home of the classic Jim Carrey movie, The Truman Show. This picturesque, quaint town has something for everyone.
• Seagrove Beach: The best of old Florida. Seagrove is a charming town featuring historic oak trees and beautiful magnolia trees. Shop, dine and relax!
• Seacrest Beach: Bike your way to the Peddlers Pavilion’s bubbling fountains, unique shopping and local dining.
• Alys Beach: RARE town with brilliant white stucco architecture with a Mediterranean flare.
*This resort requires the PRIMARY RENTER to be at least 25 years of age.
*All amenities and activities are subject to seasonal operation and may require additional fees.
*Prices subject to change based on availability and may vary for holidays and special events.