Panama City Beach, Florida, offers the best beach vacation with every kind of fun imaginable. Surround yourself with emerald waters, white sand beaches, temperate weather and have the time of your life! Panama City Beach, Florida is known worldwide for its beautiful white sand beach and Southern hospitality.
Fun Facts About Panama City Beach
- Located in Northwest Florida, just 98 miles southwest of Tallahassee and 297 miles southwest of Atlanta.
- The city has a year-round population of just over 12,000 people
- There are 320 days of Sunshine per year in Panama City Beach
- St. Andrews State Park has been named the #32 Best Beach in America by Trip Advisor.
- The city is also known as the Wreck Capital of the South due to the number of historic wrecks for scuba divers to explore
- The area has the highest concentration of bottlenose dolphins in the world
- Home to the only deepwater diving museum
- Florida Ironman Triathlon has been held here since 1999
No matter who you are or what you enjoy Panama City Beach has your kind of fun!