THINGS TO DO
As I mentioned before, things were a bit different for us this trip and we opted not to go too crazy doing a lot and visiting crowded places. Let’s be honest, though, beach days are the highlight of any PCB trip! Here are a few of my suggestions on how to spend your visit:
- Wake up for sunrise. I know, it totally sucks waking up early, especially on vacation. But sunrises on the beach are one of the most beautiful and peaceful things EVER! Grab a cup of coffee and walk down for to the beach to enjoy the sun coming up with your toes in the cold sand. It’s unforgettable.
- Schedule a photoshoot with a local photographer. We didn’t do it this time around, but this is something I always like to do when I travel, especially if it’s somewhere new or for a special occasion. Not only do you have professional photos to cherish, but a local photographer always knows the best locations and times to shoot.
- Watch a sunset. You watched the sun come up, now you must watch it come down. Sunsets on the Gulf are like none-other! It’s breathtaking and different every single evening.
- Visit Pier Park. Pier Park is basically an outdoor mall and a total tourist destination, but rightfully so. It’s right across the street from the boardwalk, and has a ton of cute shops, restaurants, bars and activities. Just be warned it’s pretty crowded, so if you’re trying to social distance just be careful when you visit. We tried to go once but it was too crowded, so we left and went back at 8 a.m. just to walk around and snap some photos.
- Wine and charcuterie on the patio. The perfect way to enjoy the condo, the view and some quality time with your girls. We enjoyed the yummiest cheeses from Renard’s and blue wine from Amour Geneve which made for the perfect pair. (Click here to see my time-lapse video creating this board.)
Read the entire blog post here: Travel Guide: Girls Weekend in Panama City Beach, FL (Pandemic Edition) – THIS BLONDE LIFE